Thursday, June 3, 2010

Discover in Egyptology


Egyptology represents the scientific schoolwork of Ancient Egypt and Egyptianian antiquities plus is a regional and thematic branch of the bigger disciplines of Ancient History and Archaeology. A practitioner of the discipline is identified as an "Egyptologist".


Egyptology investigates the variety of Ancient Egyptian culture (language, literature, history, art, religion, economics, and ethics) as of the 5th millennium BC up to the end of Roman rule in the 4th century AD.


[Read Full Article...]








1 comment:

Adam, Egypt. said...

I just came to your blog like an hour ago, and I can't stop looking around it!

I LOVE your graphics and stories. I can't hide the surprise to find that an Indian is interested in Egyptology. I am seriously impressed....

Keep up the great job and share the great word of truth!

Adam, Egypt.
http://www.ancient-egypt-history.com/