Friday, November 4, 2011

Map Of The World Heritage List


As the UAE prepares to celebrate its National Day 40, the country wants to inform the world that its cultural heritage is not limited to just four decades, but centuries old.

Dubai - As the UAE prepares to celebrate the 40 th National Day, the country wants to let the world know that his heritage is not limited to just four decades, but that goes back several centuries.

Archaeological officials in UAE is currently working to ensure that desert country receives more space on the world map of culture.

In an ambitious project, are pitting six historically significant sites of country to be included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites.

In June 2011, the cultural sites in Al Ain has become the first Arab Emirates, and the entrance only to the list of World Heritage sites. Preliminary list of six sites including the historic parts of Dubai on the condition that the body of the United Nations, by December, a senior official told Khaleej Times recently.

The National Council of Tourism and Archaeology is working with representatives of various emirates and UNESCO experts to prepare an initial list of six sites UAE more for their inclusion on the prestigious list of World Heritage sites, a Rashad Mohammed said Council member Bukhash.

Even the Director of Architectural Heritage Department of Dubai Municipality, said Heritage Bukhash along the Creek, around the Bastakiya and Shindagha, Dubai is one of the six regions. Traditional forts, houses, souks and mosques in these sites is expected to earn an international reputation once again by UNESCO to identify areas of cultural significance.

Archaeological excavations in the area of ​​Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain Maleeha, Al Dour when a Hellenistic period was plotted, and a place with the former British army barracks in Ras Al Khaimah is one of the other sites that may to be screened over 20 sites that can be included at a later date. A newly elected member of the UAE Federal National Council, said Bukhash officials had held meetings with experts from UNESCO for the registration of the premises and prepare a preliminary list.

Place historic Dubai on the map of the cultural world is one of the main objectives of the Department Bukhash. After the historic part of Dubai along the creek will gain entry to the UNESCO planning department to appoint an archaeological dig in Jumeirah, which dates from the second Islamic century (or 900 AD) and the village of Hatta village representative typically traditional Arabic with the construction of the mud.

Apart from all these places in the UAE is also trying to obtain international recognition for many aspects of its intangible cultural heritage as well. In November 2010, falconry included in the Representative List of Intangible Heritage of Humanity UNESCO. Bukhash said that some forms of traditional dance in the UAE is among those who have hatched this recognition in the future.

For more interesting topics related to archaeology, visit archaeology excavations.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

My name is Kinthali Balakrishna.I felt very proud about myself because iam the part of the South India.Iam the resident of Eluru,which is located at Westgodavaridistrict, Andhrapradesh, bodhidharma was a great creater in various divisions like hospitalisation and a fight master like a Guru.

Anonymous said...

bodhidharma learned his skills at nagarjuna konda(its famous for buddist monks) which in andhra pradesh

paharpur said...

I am a Bangladeshi. Ifill proud for .this a bigget world herritage site of Bangladesh.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this information of Bodhidharma.
Dubai company Listing

Unknown said...

I never believed in spell casting, but After 6 years of dating, I still imagine how Dr Aza brought my ex lover back to me in just 24 hour. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work. am sandra by name,I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr Aza, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship when my ex lover who left me, When i contacted Dr Aza he cast a love spell for me and my ex lover who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again, he called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my lover,and the most surprise,is that our love is very strong,every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love.i am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr.Aza if you have similar problem i will advice you to contact him ,he is there to help you and put a smile on your face. his email: azaspellcaster@gmail.com or you can whats App his line:+2348107155060

Bensonmoore said...

Do you need to raise cash for health care?
costs or paying debts or in a state of financial breakdown? Wait! Consider selling your kidney as an Option. If you wish to sell your kidney today. Message us immediately.
A kidney is bought for a maximum amount of $650,000.00US Dollars. The National foundation is currently buying healthy kidney. My name is Dr David Ferguson ,i am a Nephrologist in the kidney National hospital.Apollo Hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery and we also deal with buying and transplantation of kidneys with a living an corresponding donor. We are located in Indian, Canada, UK, Turkey, USA, Malaysia, South Africa etc. If you are interested in selling or buying kidney’s please don’t hesitate to contact us via Email : Apollohospital62@yahoo.com


Need Geniune Donors
Waiting for your responds….
Whatsapp No: +15399995727
Best Regards

Melissa hogan said...


I had problem with my Ex husband a year ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, I was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Robinson buckler . I email Robinsonbuckler@hotmail.com the and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 3days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Robinson buckler for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me,

Loan Offer said...

Dearest Esteems,

We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
urgentloanoffer22.blogspot.com/
Whatsapp +918929509036
Best Regards,
Dr. James Eric.
Executive Investment
Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator